[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[usagi-announce] ML address change and SPF introduction.
- To: usagi-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [usagi-announce] ML address change and SPF introduction.
- From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:25:59 +0900 (JST)
- Organization: USAGI/WIDE Project
- Reply-to: usagi-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have decided to move our MLs (mailing lists) under a new subdomain
"ml" with SPF record.
Old address : ML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old control address: ML-ctl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New address : ML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New control address: ML-ctl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other parameters such as SMTP FROM or List-Id are also affected.
SPF records are configured so that mails from unauthorized
server will result in "SoftFail" at the moment, but we will eventually
change the configuration so that such mails shall result in "Fail."
YOSHIFUJI Hideaki @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG-FP : 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF 80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA